Home remedies for wrinkles and fine lines could be something you come across each day. While an aged neighbor may offer you a tip, your colleagues will enlighten you on their unique way of dealing with wrinkles. Surprisingly, most of us connote fine lines and wrinkles to natural aging. But, we all know that it’s not the case every time. Even the younger generation gets a tryst with wrinkles at some point of time possibly due to stress, smoking and other lifestyle habits. Whatever is the case, working on a list of remedies for wrinkles and fine lines could serve as a quick avenue to soothe the face after a long hectic day.
Before we get to the assortment, there are certain tips to essentially keep the skin fresh and glowing:
Drink plenty of water – A well hydrated body is the key to combat all sorts of infections. Water can do wonders in keeping the skin smooth and supple. It serves as a filter by flushing out all the infections from the body that is bound to reflect on the skin over time.
Stay away from UV light – Prolonged exposure to UV light is deemed to affect the skin negatively. Constant sun exposure leads to strained and dull eyes that could be indicators of wrinkles under the eyes as well. It would be better to keep a sun protective cream ready at hand.
Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits – Papaya and other green vegetables play a primary role in promoting youthful and healthy glow to the skin. The benefits will sooner or later become apparent.
Anger management – You may feel how this aspect is even remotely related to wrinkles and fine lines. But, have you noticed how much you strain your facial muscles while you are angry? This could at a specific time manifest itself as fine lines around the eyes, chin and other areas. Basically, the idea is to be happy and reduce stress.
Lifestyle modifications – Avoid excess alcohol and smoking as it may make facial parts saggy and inactive. Do not succumb to roadside food as you may not be sure of the ingredients used in the making. Eating oily food could make the skin more prone to damage by fine wrinkles and eruptions. Excess tea consumption is not advisable either, as it may cause the skin to weaken and thereby cause wrinkles.
Practice yoga – Meditation and relaxation are known to keep the skin naturally beautiful and young. However, avoid hardcore facial exercises, as they may backfire too. Keep everything in moderation and see the results for yourself.
Avoid laser therapies – Acute skin treatments should only be accessed by the recommendation of a dermatologist or cosmetologist. This ought to be the last step towards treatment of wrinkles in case the situation demands so.
Home remedies for wrinkles and fine lines:
1. Cabbage juice – Basically when we develop wrinkles and fine lines, the skin on our face becomes loose and loses its stiffness. Most people yen for a chiseled face but forget that the solution could lie in simple remedies for wrinkles and fine lines. To fasten up the facial muscles, massaging the skin with cabbage juice ought to be helpful. Gently rub cabbage juice over the skin and let it dry thoroughly. As it dries, use warm water to rinse it off.
2. Lemon Juice – Massaging lemon juice over the skin could also reduce signs of aging like wrinkles. Basically, the juice will keep the skin clean and fresh that is of prime importance in combating fine lines and aging effects.
3. Rose water and honey – Instead of choosing hardcore facials and scrubs, using a scrub comprising rose water, honey and turmeric that is prepared at home which will rejuvenate the face thoroughly. While using such scrubs, make sure you massage the skin adequately as it may act as a natural means of exfoliation, and thus reduce wrinkles.
4. Papaya – Consuming ripe papaya or using it on the skin will not let wrinkles and fine lines appear on the body and face. Since it is rich in antioxidants and essential vitamins, papaya naturally keeps the skin lustrous and smooth without any sort of lines.
5. Egg whites – Egg whites if applied regularly on the skin will keep the elasticity of the skin intact. You can combine it with certain oils like coconut or castor to cleanse the skin.
6. Pineapple – This is one of the most well known fruits in terms of anti-aging effects. Leaving pineapple juice on the skin for not more than 5 minutes will enrich the skin of Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (AHA). Most professionals believe that the latter dampen the aging process.
7. Vitamin-E oil – Massaging vitamin E oils onto the skin before sleep will help sustain the moisture in the skin which holds the key to nourished skin free of sloppiness.
Good skin is sought after by many, but the steps taken towards keeping it flexible and clear of blemishes are very few. These 7 home remedies for wrinkles and fine lines, we hope will provide the best results, if used diligently on a regular basis. Do not overdo them, but maintain consistency, so that the next time you look into the mirror, it’s most probably a smile.